This tutorial will explain you how to set your headphone or speakers as default audio on your iPhone. As we all know that when you are watching video or listening to an audio like songs on your iPhone and get a call on your phone it defaults to your iPhone. In some conditions a user may prefer to choose a speaker or a headphone to make it a default audio. This can be easily done from settings on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings on your iPhone
- Next tap the General options
- Select Accessibility menu
- Tap Call Audio Routing
- You will see Automatic, Bluetooth Headset, and Speaker
- Select the device you want to make default