Samsung received record pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Samsung started taking pre-order for its Samsung Galaxy S8 on April 09, 2107 and received a record pre-orders. The record pre-orders show that Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ is one of the most awaited phone.
Some of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ users had been complaining about red tint display issue. Samsung has started rolling out update to fix this issue and some of these Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ user have confirmed that the update is fixing the issue. We have composed a tutorial to fix this red tint display issue.
How To Fix Red Tint Display Issue on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Go to Settings
- Click on Display SubMenu.
- Tap on Screen Mode, Tap The Color Balance Menu.
- You will see three horizontal sliders, this will allow you to calibrate the display.
- You can use touch to adjust sliders one by one to adjust display to you requirement.
- Once you adjust the levels exit the menu.
- You also need to check the Blue Light Filter in Display Submenu.
- Disable it to solve this issue.
We hope this can temporarily solve this issue until you get the update to fix this red tint display issue.